HOME PATROL 1 Extreme with unitrunker and DSD PLUS decoding DMR

HOME PATROL 1 Extreme with unitrunker and DSD PLUS decoding DMR

HOME PATROL 1 Extreme with unitrunker and DSD PLUS decoding DMR using usb raw audio output to latest unitrunker preview of 1.0.27.12 from unitrunkers official website and using

UniTrunker-1.0.33.0.msi
http://www.unitrunker.com/download/
http://www.unitrunker.com/download/preview/

Windows 8 os
dsd plus rev 1.023

using VB Cable as default playback device and muting it with volume mixer and adjusting volume through there input to dsd
using dsd -I2 to select my speaker output dsd is decoding and outputting to my speakers... recommend a dedicated system for this setup as windopws does NOT allow mapping of 2 audio devices... and unitrunker raw audio output does not have an option for changing output audio devices... when I get decode volumes set right for input lvl on dsd I will share with everyone

I AM SURE WITH INPUT LEVEL TWEAKING AND A SYSTEM WITH SYSTEM SOUNDS AND ALL OTHERS MUTED IM SURE DECODING WILL BE MUCH MUCH BETTER WILL SHOW WITH NEXT VIDEO


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, Comments may take a day to show up