DSDPlus is a Win32 application capable of reliably decoding multiple types of digital audio formats commonly found on VHF, UHF and 800 MHz, including (but not necessarily limited to):
DSD+ Features include:
- Ability to decode from live audio or from recorded .wav files. Audio file sources need to be 48kHz or 96kHz, 16-bit mono PCM .wav files.
- Ability to save audio output in both .WAV and .MP3 format.
- Ability to choose both your audio input and your audio output
- Ability to pass audio from two-slot systems to separate speakers simultaneously
- Advanced decoder options are available to allow you to fine tune DSDPlus for a particular site / system / transmitter that you are monitoring.